Dr Bruno Radesic
Dr Radesic provides a broad range of Gynaecology services including but not limited to:
- Excision of Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic cysts removal
- Hysteroscopic Surgery (fertility endometrial assessment, fibroids "Myosure device", septum, endometrial ablation "Novasure")
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, (Vaginal and Abdominal surgery)
- Vaginal repar, reconstructructive surgery
- Stress Incontinence surgery (sling procedures, "Boston Advantage", slim fit etc.)
- Colposcopy (PAP smear abnormalities)
- Female Tubal Reanastomosis (sterilisation reversal)
- Micro TESE (male microscopic sperm retrieval)
- Laparoscopic Fertility Assesment and treatment, Lipiodol flush (improvement in implantation rates in women with Endometriosis and unexplained subfertility)
Most of these procedures can be managed as day cases (going home the same day and minimising family and work disturbance).
Dr Radesic uses the latest available technological equipment to perform surgery which shortens surgical and anaesthetic time and speeds up recovery time.