Dr Bruno Radesic
1. How do I know if I need IVF?
If you have been trying to conceive for over 12 months withoiut success, IVF may be an option. Please arrange a consultation with Dr. Radesic to assess your circumstance and discuss your options.
2. What type of IVF do I need to have?
Each couple's situation and circumstances vary depending on their medical history. It is best to book a consultation with Dr Radesic to discuss and decide together what the best options would be for you.
3. Is a referral required to see Dr Radesic?
Yes. A referral is needed. A referral from a General Practitioner (GP) is valid for 12months and a referral from a Specialist is only valid for 3months.
4. Why do I need a referral? A referral is need to ensure that you are being sent to the correct specialist regarding your current concerns and to be eligible for a Medicare rebate.
5. Does Dr Radesic charge Privately or Bulk Bill?
This practise does not Bulk Bill. A fee is applicable. Please contact the room on 08 8371 2244 for the current consultation fees.
6. How long is the wait to see Dr Radesic?
An appointment with Dr Radesic is available within two weeks.
7. Where does Dr Radesic consult?
See contact us section for further information.